Viet Nam Initial National Communication Under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
Type of Publication:
Language of Publication:
Year of Publication:
The Communication consists of 7 Chapters:
- Chapter 1: Describe the general features of geography, climate, and socio-economic conditions of Viet Nam in 1994.
- Chapter 2: National Greenhouse Gas Inventory in 1994, and estimated national greenhouse gas emissions to 2020.
- Chapter 3: Analyse the greenhouse gases mitigation options in energy, agriculture and forestry sectors.
- Chapter4: Assessment of the potential impacts of climate change on some major economic activities and response measures.
- Chapter 5: The system of climate observations and some results of climate change research in Viet Nam.
- Chapter 6: Describe the contents of education, training and raising public awareness on climate change.
- Chapter 7: The main orientation of mitigate greenhouse gases through economic development plan of energy, agriculture, forestry sectors.
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change